A re-mortgage is moving your existing mortgage to a new lender to receive a better rate of interest or to release equity. A mortgage is the same process but where there is no existing lender.
We know that you want to get things moving as soon as possible. That is why we aim to complete all standard re-mortgage work within a short period of receiving your mortgage offer from your lender.
2. Carry out a Local Search, Drainage Search and Mining Search (if required) to check on there are no adverse issues that would need to be reported to the Lender
3. Check that the new Mortgage Offer.
4. Obtain signatures to the new Mortgage Deed and agree a date for completion.
5. Obtain a repayment figure from the existing mortgage lender.
6. Carry out all final searches in respect of the property.
7. Report to the Lender and request release of the mortgage advance.
8. On completion, received the new mortgage monies, repay the existing mortgage and provide any balance.